MEMBERSHIP FOR 2017-2018
PLEASE NOTE: All active members are required to purchase the $5,000,000 limited liability insurance.
Applications for membership and renewal of memberships deadline was July 1st, 2017, however applications may be made at any time, subject to a late fee.
NEW FOR SEPTEMBER 4, 2017:
- Results for the Student Composer Competition have been posted
- Results for the Virtual Competition have been posted
NEW FOR SEPTEMBER 1, 2017:
- The Summer 2017 edition of the Quarter Note is available in the Member Resources Tab/Index.
- Information for the 2018 Atlantic Young Artists (AYA) Competition has been added.
- Current Executive and Council lists have been updated.
The New Brunswick Registered Music Teachers' Association (NBRMTA) is a non-profit organization of independent Registered Music Teachers across NB, Canada.
We are committed to furthering the art of music through programs that support teaching and performance, while offering professional growth and networking opportunities, for teachers and musicians. Take a few moments to look at what we can offer you as a teacher, student or as a parent looking for quality music education.